The views expressed here are our own, although we do not envisage writing anything that will counter the aims and objectives of the High Weald Joint Advisory Committee.
These blogs have been written by members of the High Weald AONB Unit staff. You can find out more about these staff by visiting the AONB team page.
High Weald Blog
- Half Term and Long Weekend Activity Breaks in the High Weald of Sussex
- Bluebell Holidays in the High Weald of Sussex
- Have a Hopping Holiday in the High Weald of Kent and Sussex!
- The amazing potential of drones
- Landscape condition monitoring using a drone: test #1
- New measures will not 'protect' AONBs from 'Fracking'
- A Magical Midsummer Walk from Stonegate Station in the High Weald AONB
- Stay near the glorious High Weald gardens of Kent and Sussex
- Woodland Wildflower Walk from Frant Station in the High Weald AONB
- To frack, or not to frack: that is the question...or is it?
- Wood using businesses and the rural economy: the future is small scale and local
- Woodland after the winter storms
- In praise of polytunnels
- The NPPF and AONBs - RIP Natural Beauty
- Biodiversity offsetting – just ask for the real thing – proper sustainable development
- Selling our forests and the need for joined up policy
- A plea for sustainable development criteria to embrace landscape
- Landscapes and ecosystem services - the missing link
- Cultural landscapes show the way forward to zero carbon Britain
- Walking the High Weald with the Normans