Eggciting Easter Events at Borde Hill
Saturday 08 April 2017
Time: 11:00am - 03:00pm
Location: Borde Hill Garden, Borde Hill Lane, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 1XP
Borde Hill Garden is offering a FREE programme of ‘Eggciting’ Easter events, games, performances and tasks for children from 3-11 years old, included in the price of an entrance ticket and free to Friends. In addition to a daily trail around the Garden (where clues need to be solved before meeting the Easter Bunny to receive a chocolate egg) there are a variety of additional activities on offer on selected days.
Diary of activities*: All activities in the marquee 11am-3pm.
- Saturday 8th: Potty the Pirate - featuring magic, comedy, puppetry, balloon modelling and professional silliness!
- Sunday 9th: Easter Face Painting by Busydays - including favourites such as flowers, butterflies and princesses, to animal masks, heroes and dragons.
- Tuesday 11th & Easter Sunday 16th: Poppy’s Mad Hatter’s Tea Party - an interactive theatre-experience featuring Alice and the Mad Hatter, for games, songs, stories and more...
- Thursday 13th: Easter Balloon Modelling with Potty - modelling animals, hats and all your kids’ favourite characters.
- Good Friday 14th & Friday 21st: Tomfoolery - party games, dancing, music, magic and more... Tomfoolery (dressed in his brand new Easter Bonnet) will engage with everyone to make it a show to remember!
- Easter Monday 17th: Easter Arts & Crafts with Poppy - let your children’s creativity run wild with a range of Easter-themed arts and crafts.
- Wednesday 19th: Tom’s Talking Reptiles - meet Tom and his amazing insects and reptiles, for children to marvel and hold, including two Royal Pythons celebrating their birthdays after hatching a couple of years ago at Easter!
Daily: complete the Easter trail and meet our Bunny for a chocolate treat.
Don’t forget to visit Little Ritz Vintage Tea for refreshments, located within the grounds of the Garden, as well as the Adventure Playground, complete with zip wire. Spring is also a magical time to explore the Garden and Woodland, with an abundance of flowering magnolias, camellias, hellebores and rhododendrons. Picnics and dogs on leads welcome.
*Information correct at time of publication. May be subject to change.
- Show events from all categories