Sacred Earth, : Community Day
Sunday 09 September 2018
Time: 10:00am - 04:00pm
Location: Sacred Earth, Horebeech Lane, East Sussex, TN21 9HJ
Celebrate the last days of summer with us at Sacred Earth. This day is all about making new connections, enjoying the outdoors and appreciating everything coming to life on our beautiful site.
The day will include workshops for adults, supervised wild play for the kids and a some fun and games for all ages. There will also be shared lunch, tea and cake. These days are all about building pathways and connections and a chance to tour our beautiful site and find out what we’ve been up to.
The outline of day is something like this:
- 10am: have a welcoming cuppa around the fire.
- 10.45am: opening circle.
- 11am -12 noon: Fun games for the kids in the woods. They can try out our new jungle gym! For adults we are hosting a workshop on the concept of village building and the importance of strengthening community connections.
- 12.30-1.30pm : Lunch. Please bring a dish to share, teas and water provided. (It helps to bring your own cup/bowls/plate etc, but we have spares too).
- 1.30 -2.30pm: Earth care and environmental stewardship : Biodynamic horn manure preparation and application. Deep connection / village builders workshop: helping you to find and follow your true purpose in life. Throughout the afternoon the kids will be able to have some facilitated wild play, exploring our new pond dipping decks, mini hill fort and other fun activities.
- 3pm: Tea and cake (donations of cake welcome!). Open space for questions / wander, relax, sit by the fire, dip your feet into the lake.
- 3.45pm: closing circle.
- Show events from all categories