The Anvil is:
- 16 pages, full-colour and annual
- Distributed to 70,000 households within the AONB via direct mail with a further 10,000 copies distributed via village and farm shops, libraries, TICs, visitor attractions and farmer's markets
- Distributed across the AONB which covers parts of Kent, East Sussex, West Sussex and Surrey between the towns of Crawley, Tonbridge, Hastings and Haywards Heath View AONB Boundary Map (5.89 MB)
- Kept for reference, or passed to others, by 70% of readers (feedback from questionnaire)
- Published in March and distributed in April.
Please complete booking forms by 17 January 2011.
The adverts are in 4-colour process and cannot be placed on the the front or back cover or first two pages.
There are 3 size options :
1. Eighth-page - £150 (84x111mm), vertical
2. Quarter-page - £400 (133x168mm), vertical
3. Half-page - £1,000 (272x168mm, horizontal
Bob and Claire Humm at Angel Design will be happy to explain the dimensions and formats required. They can also offer a very reasonably priced design service if you do not have camera-ready text and artwork. This service would be charged separately and you can contact them at:
Angel Design, 110 London Road, St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex, TN37 6LT
The placements of the advertisements will be subject to the Editors final approval and the provision of space available.