The High Weald AONB Partnership's Annual Review 2014/15 has been published.
The report highlights the work that the Committee has undertaken to:
- Champion the High Weald and protected landscapes nationally and locally;
- Co-ordinate and support action that conserves and enhances the High Weald's unique character;
- Provide advice to public bodies on how they meet their legal duty to consider natural beauty;
- Prepare, review and enable delivery of the AONB Management Plan and
- Add value to other's landscape and environmental work across the area.